Whenever you face any issues with your Acer system, it wrecks down all your important work. Issues like slow speed, virus attack, any element like video or sound not working, software compatibility issues, black screen, etc. creates hiccups in the smooth functioning of your Acer computer or laptop.
Acer is a renowned multinational hardware and electronic company, which is popular for its high quality computer and laptop products, which has made it the fourth largest computer seller in the world. However, issues can harass your Acer system any time. To rectify this problem, you need the help of reliable Acer Support, who can provide you the best solution for any technical problems, related to Acer.
If you are looking for an easy solution to some of the most common Acer computer problems, then these troubleshooting steps, specially suggested by the professional Acer technicians, can rescue you from any technical crisis.
My Acer Laptop Is Unable To Detect Wireless Network
On your Acer laptop, whenever you try to connect it to a wireless network, Windows displays a list of the available wireless networks. If you are unable to see your network list on the list, then you can try these steps:
- Make sure that the wireless network is enabled in your system. If not, then enable it by pressing the concerned key on your Acer laptop keyboard. You can take the help ofAcer tech support to detect that key as it varies from different Acer laptop models.
- Also, make sure that your Acer laptop is within the range of your wireless network. Sometimes, your laptop is unable to detect the network due to range issues.
- Check if the proper and updated wireless network drivers are available in your system. To check this, right click on My Computer and click on Manage. Choose Device Manage on the left side. Check if there is any Unknown Device or Unknown Ethernet Adapter with a yellow mark is listed. If yes, then the proper drivers are not installed in your system and you need to reinstall them.
I Forgot The Password For My Windows 8. How Can I Reset It?
In case, your Acer laptop is working on Windows 8 and you forget its password, then you need not to worry. Any system support services company will help you get rid of this problem. If you want to fix this problem yourself, then try these steps:
- Before you initiate the reset process, make sure that your system is powered on.
- Click on the Power in the right corner of your windows 8 screen. Hold Shift and click on Restart.
- Click on Troubleshoot> Restart your PC> Next.
- This will reset your system. After your screen has been reset, click on Just remove my files and then on Reset.