To stay focused, Android designers will need to concoct something that is in any event as great, if not superior to anything Siri. Fortunately, designers have as of now started taking a shot at Siri clones and have thought of a few applications that look really great. I have tried five of the most encouraging applications, they are being judged on exactness of results, rate and appearance. Here are the consequences of The Hunt for Android’s Version of Siri. It can be learnt in detail through project based 6 months industrial training in android.
1. Andy – This application was extremely disillusioning. It felt extremely grungy and burdensome. Answers to inquiries came moderate on the off chance that they came by any means. The presence of the application was missing also which was finished off with an on screen commercial. I don’t prescribe squandering your time on this application. General Score – 38/100
2. Skyvi – This is another disillusioning application that shares a ton of the same issues as Andy. Skyvi had a great deal of erroneous results on top of a befuddling and baffling interface. The application is likewise ugly to understate the obvious. General Score – 44/100
3. Iris – Surprisingly this application did not score and I would have thought. It has a decent clean interface that responded immediately when provoked. Iris likewise has a decent identity programed into it. Shockingly, its outcomes were genuinely erroneous and it’s usefulness was constrained. The application is still in it’s initial stages and I anticipate that it will be an impressive rival to Siri inside of it’s next couple upgrades. General Score – 59/100
4. Speaktoit Assistant – Of the Siri clones I tried, Speaktoit was the best performing and most precise application. It has a profoundly adaptable UI that looks extraordinary and works close immaculately with one colossal exemption. The voice acknowledgment interface just worked around half of the time. I’m not certain if the issue was particular to my gadget or not but rather this was a major issue for me. Looking past the voice acknowledgment bug, this application is marvelous any way, it is simply not keeping pace with Siri yet. Perhaps the future will be somewhat brighter for Speaktoit Assistant yet with respect to now, the designers positively have more work to do. General Score – 81/100
5. Vlingo – Vlingo is not quite the same as the other Siri clones tried here, basically in light of the fact that it’s not a Siri clone. In the event that anything, Apple got it’s thoughts for Siri from Vlingo. Vlingo is a profoundly cleaned, well made application that does what it is proposed to do capably. You can master it through project based 6 months industrial training in android.
By megha sharma